Excel 2007 conditional formatting question

sticks

Jan 12, 2023, 1:09:52 PM1/12/23
Hello,

I have a two worksheet file set up that checks all cells for values in 5
different cells. If the value is found, it changes the color of the
cell. It works fine the first time I input the 5 different numbers,
changing the color immediately.

The values in these 5 cells will change often, and in testing the
worksheet, at first I struggled as the colors did not change back when
different values were inputted. By accident, I found that if I switched
to the other sheet and then back again, the color in fact did change.
So, it is in fact working, but I'm wondering if this is normal, and why
the color doesn't immediately change when the target does?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

sticks

sticks

Jan 12, 2023, 4:04:18 PM1/12/23
I'll top post because it's now a never mind. It all seems to be working
perfectly now. Don't know what was going on before. Thanks anyways.