How do you hide unused cells in a spreadsheet?

riverdog

Apr 14, 2008, 11:27:00 AM4/14/08
I copied a spreadsheet that ranged from A to K. All the remaining columns
after K were grayed out and that made the sheet easier to read. I can't
figure out how to do it to the new sheet.

FSt1

Apr 14, 2008, 11:46:04 AM4/14/08
hi,
select columns L:IV.
right click the sheet, click hide.
the cell are still there, just hiden.
Regards
FSt1

nathan_savidge

Apr 14, 2008, 11:48:02 AM4/14/08
Click in the L of column L to high light the column.

Press Shift CTRL and the right arrow, that will highlight all the columns
from L to the end. Then right click on one of the column headers and select
Hide.

Hope this helps

Dave Peterson

Apr 14, 2008, 11:54:36 AM4/14/08