Re: Removing an Advanced Filter

Roger Govier

Feb 12, 2008, 7:46:37 AM2/12/08
Hi Annie

try Data>Filter>Show All

On my toolbar I have the Show All as an icon.
View>Toolbars>Customise>Category>Data>drag Show All to the toolbar>Close

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Annie1904" <Anni...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've 'attempted' to apply an advanced filter to an excel document, but now
> can't remove it! The option for a normal filter is 'greyed out' and when
> clcik on advanced filter again, it just shows the parameters. Deleting
> these
> returns an error, and I can't see to get rid of it at all. I just want to
> go
> back to my normal, unfiltered spreadsheet. There must be a simple answer!
> Can you help? Annie.

Annie1904

Feb 12, 2008, 8:02:01 AM2/12/08
Unfortunately, Show All is also greyed out. Only Advanced Filter is
available to select.

Roger Govier

Feb 12, 2008, 11:36:34 AM2/12/08
Hi Annie

Ahs the sheet become protected?
Tools>Protection>Unprotect Sheet

If not, and you can't resolve the problem, you can email me the workbook and
I will see if I can see the problem.
To send direct mail to
roger at technology4u dot co dot uk
Do the obvious with at and dots