Hyperlinks to Code

Vyyk Drago

Feb 6, 2004, 11:45:48 AM2/6/04
Hi,

I have been browisng through the samples.xls files that
installs with Office XP and was wondering how they made
the hyperlinks to open the VBE and show the code for a
specific procedure. I have tried anything, but cannot
simulate this. Can anyone tell me how?

Many thanks and kind regards
Vyyk

Andy Wiggins

Feb 6, 2004, 12:44:57 PM2/6/04
Depends on which version of Excel you are using.

In Excel 97:
Insert > Hyperlink: In "Named location in file (optional):" put the name of
the procedure.
So if the procedure name is MyProc, you would enter "MyProc".

In Excel 2000:
Insert > Hyperlink: Click on "Existing File or Web Page", then in "Type the
file or Web-page name" put the name of a procedure preceeded by a hash (#).
So if the procedure name is MyProc, you would enter "#MyProc".

In Excel 2002 (XP):
Insert > Hyperlink: Click on "Existing File or Web Page", then in "Address"

--
Regards
Andy Wiggins

"Vyyk Drago" <anon...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message