Linking formatted cells

ShelbyX

Aug 28, 2014, 5:48:07 PM8/28/14

I'm trying to figure out how to link contents from 2 sheets in a
workbook. I've created a Q&A(#1) on one sheet, with the reply options
and scoring defined on another. The Q&A sheet is locked and the reply
sheet is hidden so the only choice the user has is to simply select from
the drop down the best answer to the question. The answer then
calculates a value which is tallied at the end for a score. I have a
second Q&A(#2) setup with another sheet, which is where the problems
lie. Unfortunately there are 3 duplicate questions, so I've been trying
to find a way that when the questions are answered on #1 they will
auto-populate on #2, which I think I was able to do, but I couldn't keep
the source formatting so the values came out skewed and I kept getting
errors. Hopefully this makes sense, because I'm on a stupid deadline to
get this done, and I am having NO luck. Hopefully someone can help with
this! If I'm not clear enough please let me know. Thanks in advance for
ANY assistance I can get!

--
ShelbyX