How could I grab data from the script protected site?

iqbal88

Dec 29, 2013, 3:44:51 PM12/29/13

Hello,
I can't import data table from the site which contain stock data. I did
in MS Excel 2007; Data > Get External Data > From Web > Import as usual
but there have no return from sites. When I tried to grab data table
from the site its shown a small window massage (screenshot), I think the
process redirecting to another link; but ultimate result is zero. I
think the page is script protected.

Redirecting massage: "Opening:
'http://www.dsebd.org/latest_share_price_all.php"

[image: http://flic.kr/p/iHNVVM]

Please advice me how could I download ( import) data from such site in
my Excel Workbook.

The site original link:
http://www.dsebd.org/latest_share_price_scroll_l.php [I want to download
data from here]