How to do oracle function in excel sheet ?

kathytiya

Jul 1, 2014, 3:42:08 AM7/1/14

Please Help me i am doing oracle dba training in chennai i want to do
oracle function in excel sheet it is possible ?
www.anoracledbatraining.com

--
kathytiya

kathytiya

Jul 4, 2014, 7:13:17 AM7/4/14
EQSIS�s Stock Market Training are always rewarding and more of practice
based which don�t stop with what stock trading is; but also empowers how
to trade successfully using the best analytical tools available in the
current market. Trainees of EQSIS benefit personalized discussions and
real time experience from our Lead Analyst throughout the Technical
Analysis Courses. Our Training programs are apt for beginners to expert
level stock traders with the best instruction modules. We feel pride to
state that our training programs make feel each participant confident
about stock trading.
http://www.eqsis.com/stock-market-training/

--
kathytiya