Linking to Trustnet.com

Me

Dec 23, 2014, 2:55:45 PM12/23/14
I wonder if anyone can help?

Until a few months ago, if I wanted to link a webpage from trustnet.com
- such as http://www.trustnet.com/Managers/ for example, it would work
fine.

Now, if I try to link the page, I get prompted to "enter your
credentials" - which I cannot fill in as I have no credentials as such.
Other sites link normally - it is only trustnet.com that is prompting
for credentials. I am using Excel 2010 and this problem only recently
started.

From tests that I have done, linking still works normally (without being
prompted for credentials) in Excel 2007 but not in 2010 or 2013.

Any suggestions as to how I can get around this using Excel 2010?

Thanks

Me