Eee Pc 900 Xp Recovery Disk 43

Haydee Stample

Dec 1, 2023, 11:14:45 PM12/1/23
The ASUS Eee PC was a netbook computer line from Asus, and a part of the ASUS Eee product family. At the time of its introduction in late 2007, it was noted for its combination of a lightweight, Linux-based operating system, solid-state drive (SSD), and relatively low cost. Newer models added the options of Microsoft Windows operating system and rotating media hard disk drives (HDD), and initially retailed for up to 500 euros.[1]
eee pc 900 xp recovery disk 43
Download Zip https://cinurl.com/2wHrWv
I'm trying to re-install to factory settings for the Asus eee pc 1005HAB via USB flash drive since I do not own an external optical drive for the recovery disk the computer came with. The F9 Recovery will not work. I have successfully created an iso disk image using the "ISODisk" program and loaded it onto my 8GB flashdrive using "ISO to USB". I can then boot this flashdrive. The Asus recovery CD/DVD program loads up and i can choose a partition or whole HD to recover to.
It seems the issue is not related to Windows 7 operating system. The recovery disk is created by ASUS, I suggest you contact ASUS support and follow official method to create Eee PC 1005HAB Windows 7 recovery via USB.
Hard Drive, like HDD/SSD, plays an essential role in reading and writing data. The bigger the hard drive, the better. So we don't need to worry that there is low disk space warning when keep installing programs, games or saving huge documents, movies, music and whatever we want in daily computer use.
It's hard disk data recovery software that specializes to recover data after deleting, formatting, or virus infection from all types of storage devices regardless of their capacity show only half, partial, or full:
Another reason that may stop your disk from showing full capcity is due to the limit of MBR partition style. As we know, MBR only works with disks up to 2TB in size, at the same time, allows for creating 4 partitions in total.
Sometimes, the hard drive showing half capacity is because the other half space is unallocated. You can create new simple volumes on the disk to make full use of the other half or partial unused space:
If you need to create more partitions with the unallocated space, repeate the process untile you've used all unallocated space on the target disk. After this, you will be able to see the full capacity and make full use of the disk sapce again.
To bring the full capacity back on your disk without losing any data, you can either try EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to restore data and create new partitions on the unallocated space as shown in Method 3 or run a reliable partition recovery software to bring all lost, deleted, even hidden partitions with data back at one time.
You can first apply reliable data recovery software like EasUS Data Recovery Wizard to scan and restore your valuable data from the invisiable partial space. Then apply the provided 6 methods to bring your halpf or other partial sapce back on your disk by clearing up virus, converting disk from MBR to GPT, recover deleted partition, show hidden partition, create new volume on unallocated space, or add unallocated space to existing partitions, etc., with ease.
Always remember that no matter how you decide to make full use of your disk space, creating a full backup of your valuable data and run virus cleaner software to keep your device clean and safe are the two most important things.
RMPrepUSB is a Windows utility that can be used to format any USB storage device, e.g. USB Flash drive (UFD) or USB hard disk, as a bootable device (but cannot be used on USB Floppy drives to format floppy disks). It can be used to partition, format, write a Master Boot Record, partition table and/or Volume Boot Record (sometimes called a Partition Boot Record) and operating system boot code to a USB storage device (e.g. USB flash memory drive or USB hard disk). It can also be used to work on non-USB drives.
RMPartUSB only partitions and formats the drive. You must copy over the boot files to make a bootable disk. RMPrepUSB can copy these boot files to the USB drive if you use the COPY FILES folder and tick the Copy check box.
MS-DOS requires IO.SYS (or MSDOS.SYS depending on the version used) and COMMAND.COM in order to boot. You must obtain these files from somewhere (e.g. a DOS floppy boot diskette?). Simply copy these files onto the USB drive after you have formatted it using the MS-DOS option, by using the COPY FILES option to point to where you keep these MS-DOS boot files and tick the Copy checkbox.
4. Copies all files and folders in the RMPrepUSB folder PEtoUSB from your hard disk to the root of the USB drive (this folder is normally empty unless you copy extra files to it first).
A typical usage would be to use PeBuilder and set the Builder source to your XP SP2 or SP3 install CD and the Builder output to BartPE and the Media Output to None and then press the Build button. After the build has finished, copy any extra files you want to add to the USB drive (e.g. portable apps) to the PEtoUSB folder which is in the RMPrepUSB folder on your hard disk (optional) and then use RMPrepUSB and set the COPY OS FILES folder to the BartPEISO folder path (e.g. C:\pebuilder3110a\BartPE) and tick the XP, NTFS and BartPE options. This should make a BartPE bootable USB drive.
To install the WEE bootloader, type ALT+F12. You will then be presented with the default menu (weemenu.txt) which can can edit if you wish. Close the editor and a script will run which will list the weemenu.txt file for you to check and the hard disks that are in the system. You will then be prompted to confirm the installation of wee to the MBR and Track 0 of the disk that was selected originally in RMPrepUSB. Type Y followed by to install WEE. Details on WEE can be found in Tutorial #68.
Most BIOSes require the user to enable USB booting and set the boot order so that a USB device will boot before the internal hard disk (although some BIOSes have an F10, [ESC] or F12 key function which will allow you to choose a boot device from a BBS menu). In addition you can often set the USB speed to USB 1.1 speeds (Hi speed) or USB 2.0 speeds (Full speed). If you are having difficulty booting from a USB drive, it is recommended to use a rear USB port, set the BIOS to USB 1.1 speeds and change the boot order so that the USB drive is first in the boot menu.
Note: If the device has no MBR or partition table, Windows will format the device as a floppy disk. If the device has an MBR and partition table at the time of formatting, Windows will format the device as a hard disk and it will have an MBR and partition table after the format has finished. If you format as exFAT it will not have a BOOTMGR boot sector unless you run Bootsect.exe on it afterwards. Use the RMPrepUSB exFAT option to format as exFAT bootable.
If you are using MS-DOS or FreeDOS, you can install grub4dos and construct a menu.lst file that maps (hd0) to (fd0) or vice versa. This allows you to boot to DOS as A: or C: by mapping one device to another. However this trick does not work for other operating systems that load their own disk drivers.
A60. Drives larger than 128GB are not listed by default in RMPrepUSB to prevent you from accidentally formatting your backup drive! Use the Settings menu to list large USB drives (CTRL-Z) or list all drives including internal hard disks (CTRL+F5).
JKK,
bigger (80GB or 120GB) toshiba hard disk instead of 30GB HD possible/compatible?
possible to have multi-boot? like Xandros in the 4GB SSD, win XP and VISTA on two different partitions on the Hard Disk.
TIA
I have just installed a Hitachi 1.8" 30 GB hard disk in my Eeepc 901, but now the bios can't find the internal 4 gb ssd as a "IDE slave" (it returns : IDE Slave: not detected).
What could I do????????????
Just got my self a 901 at the same time got myself a zif hard disk!! Sadly on my new 901 NO!!!! Zif connector!!!! any other ideas? can connect my drive via usb some how????
A usb hub????
Please HELP!!!!!
Neil
240GB 1.8" HDD!!!
Toshiba introduced new, larger 1.8" hard disks last week, both of which could find use in PMPs, UMPCs, and camcorders. The two new drives are 120GB and 240GB (single-platter and dual-platter, respectively), spin at 4200rpm, and measure 2.12"x2.79"x0.31." The smaller, 120GB drive weighs in at just 48g, while the 240GB drive is 58g; pricing has yet to be announced.
Hi,
I tried install a toshiba 5mm HDD in my Eee, but when I tried to turn on, the blue light came on for a second then turned off before reaching BIOS/POST, then wouldn't turn on again.
I removed the HDD, and reinstalled the SSD, and it powered up fine and booted into my current OS.
Obviously, I am doing something wrong in the install, but I'm not sure what.
I have a ZIF/LIF cable with a blue end, and white end, and plugged blue end into mobo connector with blue facing outwards, and white end into HDD with white side facing labelled side of Toshiba hard disk.
Could you please help???
Thanks,
Jessica
!!!!!PAY REALLY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE ZIF CABLE!!!! mine was touching the body of the hard drive shorting my connection leading to intermitting problems ( hard disk was spinning down out of the blue, not recognized in the bios....and so on).Cut a little piece from the tip of the cable so that the leads don`t touch the body of the hard drive.
Do you know if one can change the master to a slave and the SSD to the Master?
The 4 gig on board is a little small.
What I would like to do is Turn my 64 gig SSD into the master and then start the recovery Disk ,so that windows is rather installed on the SSD instead of on the on board.
Ingo
eebf2c3492