Preventing listview column resizing during load.

cr113

Feb 13, 2008, 11:35:29 AM2/13/08

I'm using a ListView control in VB.NET 2005. I have the View property
set to Details. The problem is when I load the ListView with data it
automatically resizes some of the column widths. I want to prevent
this "autoresizing", but I still want to allow users to manually
resize the column widths. I could probably set the column widths with
code after the load but it seems like there ought to be a way to set
"autoresizing" to false.