Suggestion regarding reflexion and dynamic load of controls

bz

Feb 5, 2008, 1:10:44 PM2/5/08

how can I inspect programatically, in my app, what classes are
implemented into a dll? I need to know what classes are, and if they
implement a specific interface, I need to be able to load that class
dynamically

E.g. someone creates a dll which implements a certain interface
defined in my framework, and put it into a folder of my app.
then I detect that dll was copied there (with filesystemwatcher) and
if the dll contains a class that implements my interface, to be able
to load it.

can anyone point me into right direction to accomplish this?

Thanks