.NET Online Training in India | UK | Canada | Australia | Singapore

vidhy...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2014, 3:11:16 AM10/15/14
Teksonit is most wanted online training for .NET online training institutions. .NET is certificated online training program. We are providing you total .NET online training materials from experienced and real time faculty. We already completed 200 above batches in .NET online training. Our previous batches were got jobs in MNCs at USA, UK, Australia, Singapore, German and Canada.

.NET ONLINE TRAINING COURSE OUTLINE:
1.Overview Of .NET Fundamentals
2.Why we use .NET?
3.What is The .NET initiative
4.Introduction to .NET framework

Introduction To Visuals Studio .NET
1.Base Class Libraries
2.Common language-runtime (CLR)
3.Microsoft intermediate language (MSIL)

For more content please visit our website : http://www.teksonit.com/dot-net-online-training/

Should you require Free Demo on .NET Training & Wants any further information please contact us:
Contact Number: +91 9391855249
Email: teks...@gmail.com