Hadoop Online Training in India | UK | Canada | Australia | Singapore

vidhy...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2014, 3:16:27 AM10/16/14
Teksonit is most experienced in Hadoop online training. We have real time experts and experienced faculty for Hadoop online training. We are giving you latest updates and materials for Hadoop online training. We provide you certificated and job oriented online training in Hadoop online training. Recently we complete around 200 batches in Hadoop online training and they are getting jobs in top most companies at Australia, USA, UK, Canada and Singapore.

HADOOP ONLINE TRAINING CURSE CONTENT:

Basics of Hadoop:

1.Motivation for Hadoop
2.Large scale system training
3.Survey of data storage literature
4.Literature survey of data processing

Basic Concepts of Hadoop:

1.What is Hadoop?
2.Distribution file system of Hadoop
3.Map reduction of Hadoop works
4.Hadoop cluster and its anatomy

For More content please visit our web site: http://www.teksonit.com/hadoop-online-training/

Should you require Free Demo on Hadoop Training & Wants any further information please contact us:
Contact Number: +91 9391855249
Email: teks...@gmail.com