Stop access to unmanaged code!

chri...@gmail.com

Jul 21, 2012, 12:25:56 PM7/21/12
Hi

How can I setup a Windows 7 computer so that no .NET software can access unmanaged code? I dont want any software accessing the win32 dlls.

I think I need to set Windows to disable "Allow calls to unmanaged assemblies". I did some reading. Microsoft .NET 1.0 and 1.1 lets me do this with Mscorcfg.msg (.NET Framework Configuration Tool). Microsoft .NET 2.0 and 3.5 lets me do this with Caspol.exe (Code Access Security Policy Tool). But I cant see how to do this with Microsoft .NET 4.0 or PowerShell.

Help!?

Thanks, ChrisW