Problem about Abersim2 installation

1 view

Arslan Ali

Mar 14, 2010, 4:28:06 AM3/14/10

I am trying to install abersim2 in the matlab I have to link .lib file
to this program which I did I have tried all different possibilities
but unfortunately to no use every time I get the same error.

Setting path for Abersim 2.0

Compile c-files:

Compiling get_linear.c
mex -O propagation\nonlinear\get_linear.c -outdir propagation\nonlinear
\
Could not locate libfftw3-3.lib

C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2008A\BIN\MEX.PL: Error: Link of 'propagation
\nonlinear\get_linear.mexw32' failed.

??? Error using ==> mex at 207
Unable to complete successfully.

Error in ==> compile_abersim at 89
eval(mexstr1);

Error in ==> install_abersim at 53
compile_abersim(mexfile, nofft);

kindly if anyone can help me with that. by the way the .lib file in
the path as required by the program