www.richvipshoes.com wholesale and retail brand nike adidas puma shoes and brand clothing

tony wang

Jul 22, 2009, 3:58:23 AM7/22/09
www.richvipshoes.com wholesaling ,retailing and dropshipping many kinds of top brand on shoes(nike,adidas,puma,gucci,prada,dg,lv……) ,clothes, jeans, purses/bag, Sunglasses,brand accessories, etc, which is from Putian city,Fujian province,China.
1.We supply door to door express shipping,The products are shipped from China to your places by EMS, TNT, UPS, DHL, FedEx, The shipping time is 4-7 working days .
2. Retails like dropshipping is also welcomed,we even accept one piece order.