im unable to set my desired wallpaper. the scene changes at random. i r each time that i log onto my PC. Only one is used (IE Urban) Help me fix this...

Lady of Faith

Mar 24, 2014, 2:24:21 AM3/24/14
I have a Samsung Chromebook and I'm unable to set my desired wallpaper The scene changes at random,but only in one category~"Urban".I never know what wallpaper I will see each time that I log onto my PC. Can someone, please help me fix this problem?! Than-you

Auric__

Mar 24, 2014, 6:36:12 AM3/24/14
Wrong group, by a couple of miles. This is a (dead) group dedicated to
programming in VB.Net, while you need a group dedicated to whatever OS you're
running (Linux, I believe).

--
It rubs the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.