crystal reports blob

Peter Proost

Feb 21, 2005, 2:33:40 AM2/21/05
Hi group I know this isn't really a vb.net question but a lot of guys in
here use crystal reports so maybe someone can help me or push me in the
right direction (a link or so). I have got a report with a blob field in the
details section (details a) and when the blob field is null I want to
suppress that section and show the other details section (details b), this
doesn't seem possible to me using only crsytal reports, has anyone got any
hints or tips, I've already googled for hours but I haven't come up with
anything.

Greetz Peter

Peter Proost

Feb 21, 2005, 3:06:28 AM2/21/05