How to automatically popuplate a form with fields from a database table?

David

Apr 24, 2016, 12:27:54 AM4/24/16
I didn't know how to search for this in the history.

With MS Access, you can quickly populate a form with textboxes, labels for the textboxes, and a data connection for that textbox by dragging and dropping from a list of fields of the dataset tied to that form.

I don't see a way to do this in VB.NET (VS 2015). Seems like it would be an immense time saver. Does one have to resort to aftermarket tools to do that?

Thanks.

David