Lead / Sr Backend .net Developer (.net core, Microservices, Azure) - Houston TX

Ram Vardhan

Sep 15, 2021, 1:01:49 PM9/15/21
Hi

We have an immediate Openings with Our Client for a Long term contract position

Job Title : Lead / Sr Backend .net Developer (.net core, Microservices, Azure)
Location: Houston TX
Duration: 12 Months.

Skills required
• We are looking for experience in .net core and micro services.
• 10+ years of hands-on software development experience and expertise on various tools, integrations frameworks and design patterns
• 2+ Years of Experience in C#, Web API, .net Core, ASP.net webforms
• 2+ years of Experience in developing Restful, SOA-based, microservices applications
• 2+ years of experience in developing software applications on cloud platforms (azure)
• Proven experience with responsive web design
• 5+ years of SQL Server / MongoDB / NoSQL / Couchbase
• Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills

Thanks & Regards

Ram Vardhan
Sr. Technical Recruiter
EmergerTech