The Purpose Of Dot Net Training and Certification Course

shwetash...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2019, 8:16:41 AM8/2/19
It includes an outsized library and provides language ability (each language will use code written in different languages) across many programming languages.
In different words we are able to say that .NET Framework may be a technology that supports building and running future generation of applications and XML net services.
https://www.exltech.in/dot-net-training.html

😉 Good Guy 😉

Aug 2, 2019, 12:48:28 PM8/2/19
On 02/08/2019 13:16, shwetash...@gmail.com wrote:
It includes an outsized library and provides language ability (each language will use code written in different languages) across many programming languages.
In different words we are able to say that .NET Framework may be a technology that supports building and running future generation of applications and XML net services.
https://

You're just wasting your Indian time posting this crap here.  There is no need for that sort of training on this newsgroup.  Why don't you stick to your main job of cleaning the streets in Bombay or whatever they call it these days.

First thing you can't afford to have your own eMail and using a free gmail account.  this tells us everything we need to know about you swindlers.

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 05:16:35 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The Purpose Of Dot Net Training and Certification Course
From: shwetash...@gmail.com

--
With over 999 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.