callbackbehavior(UseSynchronizationContext=false)

michele...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2015, 9:19:55 AM3/24/15

Hi all,

I'm using a WCF DuplexChannelFactory to connect to a a WCF Service using NetNamedPipe.

I decorate with "CallbackBehavior(UseSynchronizationContext=false)" the class on Client side which implements the

callback interface.

But, the callbacks continue to be marshaled on the SynchronizationContext belonging to the thread inside which the wcf channel

has been created.

Is there someone who can give me some suggestions?

Thanks