Best way to SLEEP

BobRoyAce

Jun 17, 2013, 5:55:44 PM6/17/13
I have a splash form that shows while certain things are done before bringing up the Main form. At the end of that, I show a few messages, pausing for half a second between each one. I was targeting .Net Framework 3.5 and using the Sleep function [Private Declare Sub Sleep Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwMilliseconds As Long)]. But, now that I am targeting .Net Framework 4.0, that doesn't work anymore. How can I accomplish this in .Net Framework 4.0?

jenshyk...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2013, 7:52:03 AM8/2/13
Try the Threading.Thread.Sleep function