.NET Alternative to SoapUI

Marc Scheuner

Jul 18, 2008, 12:58:48 AM7/18/08
Folks,

Does anyone know of a good, preferably free web services testing
utility written in .NET ? I used to have SoapUI and it worked OK (with
a horrible UI), but it stopped working on my reinstallation of XP :-(

I was looking around but couldn't really find much.....

I need to be able to hit any web service using a URL for the WSDL
file, and I need to be able to import a WSDL stored in a file (for
those web services that do not expose their WSDL automatically).

I'd like to be able to "compose" my requset to the web service in raw
XML format, send it off, and have a look at the results that come
back.

Does anyone know of such a tool for .NET ??

Thanks for any pointers!
Marc

John Saunders

Jul 20, 2008, 10:17:54 AM7/20/08
soapUI works well on my XP SP2 system. Maybe you should try to uninstall it,
then reinstall the latest version. The reason for it to stop working
probably had nothing to do with the fact that it's a Java application.

"Marc Scheuner" <no....@for.me> wrote in message

drexyia

Sep 22, 2013, 8:18:33 AM9/22/13

I have released an open source tool written in .Net for generating requests and calling web services.

It has a small amount of features but is quick and is being actively developed. The next version will be able to integrate with visual studio to replace the wcftestclient.

It allows you to edit and send xml.

The tool is called WsdlUI and you can download it at: http://drexyia.github.io/WsdlUI

Hope this tool is useful
You can download the tool at: