How to pass STS token through WCF Routing service?

Topu

Apr 22, 2012, 1:38:37 PM4/22/12
Hello every one. I am new to this group. Its really nice to see so many WCF experts around. I would like do discuss a problem which I have been trying to come over since one week. Seems there is almost no working solution available on the internet.

We have a WCF Routing service which works fine.
We have developed claim aware WCF services which also works fine with custom STS or ADFS 2.0.

But we are failing to configure the WCF routing service to work with our claim aware services. The WCF routing service will not pass the security token through . The error I get is

"An unsecured or incorrectly secured fault was received from the other party. See the inner FaultException for the fault code and detail."

And in inner exception "An error occurred when processing the security tokens in the message."

Any clue? Thanks in advance.