apply association rule on multidimensional data mining cube

rina sharma

Feb 14, 2012, 5:04:09 AM2/14/12
Dear all,

i am rina sharma. i am doing ME from gujarat in Computer
engineering.i am doing one project on data mining cube .
my definition is "apply association rule on multidimensional data
mining cube " .

I am totally new to this field so if you can please help me in my
development.

i Am trying to create a multidimensional database ,then
create a cube from that and make one application that will connect
this cube to retrive data using ADOMD and apply association rule on
that..but i am not able to identify how the database should be ,what
dimenions will be there in cube ...
sir please help i am in trouble please sir....

if you have any code for this kind of application please if you can
pass it to me .....waiting for your response...

yours faithfully

rina sharma