Load runner error

kumar reddy

Nov 8, 2006, 2:03:43 PM11/8/06
Hi all,
I'm working on Documentum project and i started to script a basic
record and playback script.When i rune the script the following error's
showing up.can anyone help me on this.
ERROR:Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error) for
"http://host:8080/webtop/webtop/classic/browsertree/browsertree.jsp"
[MsgId: MERR-26612]
Action.c(8): web_submit_data("browsertree.jsp") highest severity level
was "ERROR", 2373 body bytes, 182 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]
Thanks in advance,
Kreddy.

reetika

Dec 7, 2006, 6:39:31 AM12/7/06
I am also facing the same problem , Can any one provide the solution to the same.

Thanks

reetika

Dec 7, 2006, 6:39:24 AM12/7/06

abhisheksaxena

Mar 15, 2007, 9:55:34 AM3/15/07
I am also facing the same problem , Can any one provide the solution to the same.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Abhishek saxena

Mar 15, 2007, 9:59:23 AM3/15/07
I am also facing the same problem , Can any one provide the solution to the same.

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/23_2006_11_0_0_845621/Load-runner-error.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com

Prasad

Sep 24, 2009, 4:11:11 AM9/24/09
i am also facing the same problem, can any one drop the solution

vuser_init.c(140): web_url("setprefs") highest severity level was "ERROR", 19031 body bytes, 928 header bytes [MsgId: MMSG-26388]

From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/23_2006_11_0_0_845621/Load-runner-error.htm

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com/g/