I2C Slave mode operation

Bapat@discussions.microsoft.com Sandip Bapat

Aug 12, 2008, 1:38:00 PM8/12/08
Hi

I am using the Imote2 (which has a PXA271 processor) running .NetMF as
provided by Crossbow. I'm trying to integrate with another microcontroller
using the I2C bus. I want to configure the other uC as the Master and the
Imote2 as the I2C slave. From its datasheet, I see that the PXA271 supports
I2C slave modes.

Is slave mode I2C operation implemented in .NetMF? Or is it a
vendor-specific porting issue?

Pavel Bansky (MSFT)

Aug 12, 2008, 1:44:41 PM8/12/08
to Sandip Bapat
Hi Sandip,

I2C slave is not supported in .NET MF by default.

Pavel

Pavel BÁNSKÝ
Microsoft Czech Republic
http://bansky.net/blog

trei...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2013, 4:32:34 PM11/2/13
Sorry to hijack this thread.
So how can I write my own code to do I2C slave in the .net micro framework?