Looking for Azure .Net Developer Santa Clara, CA (Work onsite from Santa Clara, CA) Preferred Australian Citizens

1 view

satya.gu...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2017, 6:20:19 AM10/26/17
Azure .Net Developer
Santa Clara, CA (Work onsite from Santa Clara, CA)
Full Time
E3 Visa Sponsorship Available
(Preferred Australian Citizens)

3+ years of experience in building highly scalable and reliable Azure cloud services leveraging App Services, Service Bus, Azure SQL DB, Azure API Management and other PAAS components.
5 years of experience with Software Development Languages and Tools, C#, Asp.net/MVC, MS Visual Studio, and MS TFS required projects
Thorough knowledge and experience with Microsoft Technology Stack, Windows Server OS (2008, 2012), IIS 7, 7.5, MSMQ, and .Net Framework 4.0, 4.5 required
Experience with multiple RDBMS, SQL Server (2008, 2012), and Oracle 11g preferred
Knowledge and experience with Software Development Languages and Tools: C#, Asp.net/MVC, MS Visual Studio, and MS TFS required
Experience with API Design and Management
Experience with both Azure IaaS and PaaS
Basic knowledge of the Cloud Design patterns

Satyanarayana Gurrala(Satya)

Talent Acquisition | Asia Pacific

https://media.licdn.com/media/p/6/005/0b6/2af/18b501c.png

Direct: +61 280.742.993
Fax: 214-935-1356
gur...@standav.com

www.standav.com

Think Cloud, Think Standav!

Follow us on Linkedin Icon StandavCorp

3350 Scott Blvd, Bldg. 55-02, Santa Clara, CA 95054

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply to gur...@standav.com with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line and include your email address in the body.