Word 2007 addin

sk09...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014, 9:35:06 AM6/12/14

I am struggling to deploy the Word 2007 Ad-din for office 2007. I have created word 2007 add in using visual studio 2010. Framework is 4.0. I have followed below steps to create setup.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff937654.aspx

When i run the setup on machine having office 2010 i can see the button while for office 2007 it doesn't load.

I have developed the Word 2007 addin on machine having office 2010 installed.

I am struggling to deploy this on office 2007 machine.

I don't understand why you guys putting this on hold if you don't understand serious issue.

I have created sample Word 2007 Addin using visual studio 2010. Framework is 4.0. I have developed this word addin on machine having office 2010 installed. I have to deploy this addin on machine Having office 2007. I have tried to run the setup on office 2010 machine and addin loads perfectly and i can see my button added. While same addin doesn't load for office 2007. When i open word to check the comaddins added, My addin is being shown there but load behavior is unloaded while in Registry key value is 3 (loaded).

Thanks!