Member not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020003 (DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND))

curious

Apr 18, 2012, 3:27:53 PM4/18/12

I have an MFC Ax control and when I use it on a Windows From control,
it loads fine and I am able to call all exposed properties and
methods. However, I have run into a weird issue recently. I added a
new property to the idl file and added this new property to the
corresponding Dispatch macros in the class implementation files. Now
when I use this Ax control on a Windows form, it throws the following
exception:
Member not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020003
(DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND))

Not sure why. I made sure this is the only version of the Ax control
that is currently registered on the machine.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks