Camera Emulator?

Andreas V via DotNetMonster.com

Nov 10, 2005, 10:02:29 AM11/10/05
Hi!

In Mobile 5.0 there is a Camera API. Great! Finally it is possible to control
the camera on a Pocket PC.

But is it possible to test the application and the functionallity of the
camera api on some of the emulators in the Mobile 5.0 SDK or VS 2005?

Robert Levy [MS]

Nov 10, 2005, 12:42:57 PM11/10/05
Unfortunately, you need an actual device with a camera to test this. We're
looking into ways to improve this in the future.

--
-Robert Levy
Program Manager, Windows Mobile Developer Experience

"Andreas V via DotNetMonster.com" <u4670@uwe> wrote in message

Andreas V via DotNetMonster.com

Nov 10, 2005, 1:18:41 PM11/10/05
ok. thanx.