SDAuthUtilDevice ??

A.User

Feb 6, 2004, 9:14:16 AM2/6/04
I have a CE.NET device built with Platform Builder 4.2 it has CF and
sdauthutildevice.exe embedded in the image. I have been able to succesfuly
remotly debug a C# program before. I would start the sdauthutildevice
app on the device then do the Tools->smart device authenication utility in
VS type in the IP address of the device and it would connect and I could
step and debug.
Now all of a sudden I can't connect any more. I always get this error
screen..
I can't figure out what happened. I am pretty sure I screwed up the PC side
as I can connect and debug on another
PC with its copy of VS.

What is this strange file pubkey.blb ???
How can I repair???

Unknown error occurred while prepping
deviceSystem.IO.FieldNotFoundException: Could not find file "C:\Documents
and Settings\dave\Local Settings\Application Data\PubKey.blb". at
System.IO__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at System.IO.FileInfo.get_Length()
at Microsoft.SDAuthUtil.Form1.TCPFileToDevice(String localFileName)
at Microsoft.SDAuthUtil.Form1.DoPrepDevice()

Chris Tacke, eMVP

Feb 6, 2004, 9:40:19 AM2/6/04
Try running the delcryptokeys utilities on the device and your PC.

--
Chris Tacke, eMVP
Co-Founder and Advisory Board Member

"A.User" <a_u...@home.com> wrote in message

A.User

Feb 6, 2004, 11:47:18 AM2/6/04
Actually running delDesktopCryptKey did the trick!
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

"Chris Tacke, eMVP" <cta...@spamfree-opennetcf.org> wrote in message