Need : Hybrid Mobile Developer // Big Data Architect // Pega RPA with .Net // NC// IL// TN

1 view

Mohammed Zubair

Jul 1, 2019, 11:02:50 AM7/1/19
Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

My name is Mohammed Zubair and I am a IT Recruiter at Gang-Board LLC. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

Please have a look over the job description and let me know if you have any candidates.

Title: Hybrid Mobile Developer

Location: Cary, NC.

Duration: Long Term.

JD:

Experience in iOS hybrid app development with Angular or React JS

Experience in managing App certificates and deploying app to Enterprise App Store or Apple App store.

Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines and DevOps for building and deploying applications to APP Store.

Experience in single page applications using React.js/Node.js etc.

Creating Cordova plugins to integrate with iOS native interfaces with html/web application.

Experience in building mobile applications using Mobile First Platform deployment

Experience using PDF template to generate PDF documents using JavaScript and native features.

Experience in building mobile Offline apps and implementing sync. JD:

Experience working on hybrid (Cordova or ionic) mobile apps

Experience working on IBM Mobile First Platform.

Experience working on offline mobile apps

Title: Big Data Architect

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 12 Months

Required:

15+ years of IT experience with a minimum of 8 years in Data and Analytics space. Candidate Should have worked in Medical Devices Industry

Must have hands on Modern Data technologies and have executed 2-3 large Data engagements (at least 1 Big Cloud data deployment from Inception to Production as a Technology Lead/Architect. Must be comfortable in client facing roles and working as part of multi-capability enterprise solutions teams, in addition to be able to work independently.

• Solution Design and Prototyping for Pre-sales.

• Act as Technology SME for Big Data tooling/Amazon Web Services for implementation projects.

• Understand Business requirements and produce Solution Design artefacts with required functions, interfaces and detailed technical architecture.

• Define Data strategy for clients

• Develop best tooling practices, coding standards, frameworks and patterns in Big Data and Cloud Deployments

• Create and Manage Data Models (Conceptual, Logical and Physical)

• Carry out Proof of Concept exercises on selected technologies

• Provide support to Offsite Delivery Teams for planning and tracking deliverables

• Be involved in the full life-cycle of solution implementation phase and ensure deliverables are with good quality

• Educational qualification: BSc/MSc degree in Engineering/Computer Science disciplines.

• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation. This is a Client Facing Role.

• Possess prior experience in a Lead Technical Architect capacity in a large Big Data implementation:

o Data Roadmap and Strategy

o Experience in designing Big Data/Cloud Solution Designs, data models, ingestion and exploitation patterns

• Extensive, demonstrable, hands-on experience on two of the following technologies

- Data Access - Map reduce, Spark, Hbase, PIG, Hive etc.

- Transformation – Python. Scala, ETL technologies

- Data Platforms – Cloudera, Hotornworks, MAPR

- Cloud – AWS, Azure or GCP

• Have strong collaboration, communication and influencing skills

• Consulting experience with a large multi-national is a plus

• Prior experience with DW Industry specific Models, developing solution frameworks, productivity enhancements, and performance tuning frameworks is a plus.

Title: Pega RPA with .Net

Location: Chattanooga, TN.

Duration: 12 Months.

Start Date: Immediate

JD below

• Experience in Designing Rapid Automation process solutions in accordance with standard design principles and conventions using Pega Robotics.

· Ability to understand existing Pega robotics implementation, assess it and provide recommendations.

• Understanding of Windows/Web/Mainframe application integration with Pega Robotics.

• Hands-on requirement analysis, design, development and code migration experience in Pega Robotics.

• Good in RPA solution design & defining RPA Architecture.

• Troubleshoot and debug Pega Robotics automations for bug fixes.

• Good in integration and data binding.

• Ability to develop .net code (C#) using visual studio.

• Creating and maintaining Solution documentation.

• Should have good knowledge on RPA/RDA solution deployment

Thanks and Regards!

Mohammed Zubair| IT Recruiter

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 570 2866 Cell : 302 417 2928

moha...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.