Need : Python Developer // ETL Tester // .Net Developer // PA // WA // NC.

Mohammed Zubair

Jul 12, 2019, 10:58:06 AM7/12/19
Note : Kindly share the profile to moha...@gang-board.com

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

My name is Mohammed Zubair and I am a IT Recruiter at Gang-Board LLC. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

Please have a look over the job description and let me know if you have any candidate.

Position : Python Developer

Location : Philadelphia, PA

Experience in webservices and web API development in Python
Experience in microservices development and deployment
Experience in server less computing concepts like AWS Lambda
Ability to work in Agile teams
Strong skills and extensive experience in Python and Django
Strong knowledge and Experience with JS frameworks like, jQuery, Angular and React

Position : ETL Tester

Location : Bellevue, WA

Start Date : 21st July 2019

Duration : 7 months can be extendable

OPT will fly

Skills Required Manual testing, ETL testing exposure , Regression Testing

Detailed JD / Responsibility 5-7 year experience person with manual testing experience, having exposure to automated testing as well that would be plus. Working knowledge of SQL (data validation, writing sql statements etc.) is mandatory requirement as data verification ETL data load testing is required. Should have used SQL Server for data validation in past. Candidate should have valid Visa.

• System Functional Testing

• Bug Logging w/follow-up Regression Testing

• Test environment coordination and configuration for DEV, TIN, QUA with other FAST teams

• White-Glove support

• Assist in Production Support with the TPM and DE (logging of Production Bugs and Known Follow-Up Issues)

• SSIS, SSMS/Azure Data Studio

• ADO/VSTS

• Automate with test scripts where possible

Title: .Net Developer with Azure
Location –Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long Term
Any Visa will fly

- 3-5 years of relevant experience in .Net, C#

- Very strong in azure and C#

- Knowledge of Web API

- Knowledge of writing Queries and Stored Procedures in SQL

- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem

- Good Communication skills

- Adaptable to new technologies

- Quick learner

Title: .Net Developer
Location – Redmond, WA
Duration: Long Term
Any Visa will fly

- 3-5 years of relevant experience in .Net, C#

- Very strong in C#, SQL, MVC

- Knowledge of Web API

- Knowledge of writing Queries and Stored Procedures in SQL

- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem

- Good Communication skills

- Adaptable to new technologies

- Quick learner

Position : . Net Developer
Location :Philadelphia, PA

Job Description
Mandatory Skills: .Net, C#, AWS Migration, GIT

• Experience in C# MVC development

• Hands on development experience in webservices and web API

• Experience in using GITHUB repos, TeamCity and Octopus

• Experience in migrating .Net web services/API to AWS Lambda services

• Working in Agile teams

Thanks and Regards!

Mohammed Zubair| IT Recruiter

Gangboard LLC

Cell : 302 417 2928

moha...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.