Need : Dynamic AX // Mobile SW Test Engineer // AEM Developer // MI// MA// CA.

1 view

Mohammed Zubair

Jul 1, 2019, 11:10:52 AM7/1/19
Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

My name is Mohammed Zubair and I am a IT Recruiter at Gang-Board LLC. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

Please have a look over the job description and let me know if you have any candidates.

Title: Dynamic AX

Location – Detroit, MI

Duration – 1yr

Job Description:

This is an Onsite Lead Role for an D365 Upgrade project. The candidate should be able to front end all design level conversations with the client across all workstreams Data Migration, Integration , Security and Reporting.

Onsite consultant should have following knowledge.

1. Review of Functional design document

2. Provide Technical design

3. Good in coding

4. Troubleshoot the issues

5. Understanding of Integration Strategy, Data migration Strategy and Security Strategy

“Mobile” and “Testing” and Native” and “IOS” and “Android”

Title: Mobile SW Test Engineer

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: Long Term.

Key skill is Mobile test experience on IOS and android.

Candidate must have minimum 4 years in mobile test apps.

Requirements:

• 8+ years experience manual testing native mobile applications

• 5+ years writing test plans for native mobile applications

• Ability to derive, review and execute test cases at various quality assurance levels

• Demonstrable experience integrating test activities on a Scrum team

• Experience scoping new features and identifying dependencies

• Experience reviewing requirement specifications for defects, performance, reliability, scalability,

testability, usability, and security

• Experience working with cross functional and distributed teams

• Experience with tools to manage defects and test cases

• Strong collaboration and communication skills

• Disciplined approach to testing and documentation

Preferred Skills:

• Experience testing applications that support BT/BLE/WiFi peripherals

• Experience with quality management systems for medical devices

• Experience improving test processes

• Ability to propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product

Title: AEM Developer

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: Long Term

1) AEM Developer JD :

At least 4+ years of experience working with AEM 6.0/6.1/6.2/6.3 (Adobe Experience Manager) Strong Java programming foundation and experience with OSGi bundles Working experience of the various AEM concepts: Components, Templates, Widgets, EXTJS, OSGI, JCR, Workflows, Packages.

Proficient in Adobe AEM foundational concepts like CRX, JCR API, Sling web framework, Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM etc. Experienced with Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization, client libraries. Hands on experience building and deploying solutions on AEM 6.X or above and experience developing for the Touch UI.

Working Experience with Sightly / Sling models. Experience on external integrations like web services, search applications(ex. solr) Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven

Thanks and Regards!

Mohammed Zubair| IT Recruiter

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 570 2866 Cell : 302 417 2928

moha...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.