Need : Informatica BDM Administrator //Java Microservices Developer// // NC// PA.

Mohammed Zubair

Jul 1, 2019, 11:22:41 AM7/1/19
Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing great,

My name is Mohammed Zubair and I am a IT Recruiter at Gang-Board LLC. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients.

Please have a look over the job description and let me know if you have any candidates.

Title: Informatica BDM Administrator

Location: NC

1. Hands on Experience Installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting BI/DW platform primarily Big Data (BDM) and Data-Quality (DQ) on UNIX (HPUX, Linux) and AIX environment.

2. Must Have knowledge on informatica Product Suite i.e. TDM, DBM, BDQ ,Address Doctor, B2B, Metaquery, Analyst Service, Business Glossary, Data Exchange, Enterprise Data Catalog.

3. Any experience in EDC ( enterprise data catalogue) will be good

3. Able to estimate and perform activities related to Fresh BDM/PowerCenter installation, Upgrade, Database Elevation.

4. Able to set-up and validate connections for Oracle, SQLServer, Teradata, Flat file, JDBC, DB2, S3 connection, Postgresql, application connections(SIEBEL, Salesforce).

5. Troubleshooting any issues encountered in the existing platform and new products of informatica.

6. Migration activity for informatica Big-Data platform and issue related to code/platform performance.

7. Able to perform System monitoring/health and setup the alert/Notification for the platform.

Title: Java Microservices Developer

Location: Cary, NC

Duration: 12 Months

Required:

Hands-on experience in building complex, highly scalable, high volume, low latency Enterprise Java applications

Deep expertise in creation and consumption of REST and SOAP web services along with API gateways

Deep expertise in Spring projects such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Spring Security

Deep understanding on microservices design patterns, service registry and discovery, externalization of configurations

Hands-on experience on developing microservices with Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS suite

Experience on Docker or Kubernetes based microservices deployment

Experience on Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS or Bluemix

Experience on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CouchDB or Cassandra

Strong understanding of TDD, BDD and automated unit, integration and acceptance testing

Strong understanding of CI/CD process and pipelines

Familiarity with Agile Engineering Practices

Experience on Kafka and Spark will be an added advantage

Experience on programming languages such as NodeJS, Go and Scala will be an added advantage

Familiarity on DropWizard and ms4j frameworks will be an added advantage

Good understanding of Domain Driven Design

Good understanding of 12-factor and cloud-native application design is a plus

Title: Java Microservices Developer

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

[...]

Thanks and Regards!

Mohammed Zubair| IT Recruiter

Gangboard LLC

Desk: 302 570 2866 Cell : 302 417 2928

moha...@gang-board.com

www.gang-board.com

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a REMOVE link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.