Internet explorer

israel

Jan 13, 2010, 11:41:01 AM1/13/10
Hello,

I reistalled my system XP PRO as a repair. (I had a virus problem that was
sent from my own email address to me)

Everything seems to be working, but the internet. When I open IE the home
page comes up and I can access the news features. When I try let's say
google or any other lookup I get this message. "The requested lookup key was
not found". When I get the message install "ActiveX controls" it will try to
search but it would not conect to download.

I really don't want to format c and reinstall a fresh copy. Can anyone help
my desperate situation?

Thank you
--
smile

antihacker101

Feb 16, 2010, 2:24:11 AM2/16/10
when it says not found, does it have a number attached

"israel" <isr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message