List of countries

Wally

Aug 13, 2004, 8:49:27 AM8/13/04
Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?
Thanks.
VV

Gale Green

Aug 13, 2004, 9:05:24 AM8/13/04
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:49:27 GMT, "Wally" <val...@nospamcambieri.it>
wrote:

> Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?

I have a small project that does this, which I downloaded from
somewhere on the Internet (but I can't remember where).

If no-one else posts a link, send me an e-mail and I'll send you what
I have.

Gale.

clintonG

Aug 13, 2004, 11:01:47 AM8/13/04
Go to http://directory.microsoft.com and view source where you
can obtain a rather complete list.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development

"Wally" <val...@nospamcambieri.it> wrote in message

Unicorn

Aug 14, 2004, 5:21:00 AM8/14/04

Randy Birch

Aug 15, 2004, 1:50:55 AM8/15/04
I'll post some GEO routines to my site tomorrow that will return a pretty
complete list of countries automatically, as long as you're using Windows XP
or later. On my box the API returns 260 countries. Note my code will be for
real VB; I see you've madly cross-posted to several net groups as well.

--

Randy Birch
MVP Visual Basic

"Wally" <val...@nospamcambieri.it> wrote in message

: Anyone know how I can access the "inbuilt" list of countries in Windows?
: Thanks.
: VV
:
:

zegare...@googlemail.com

Jul 24, 2014, 11:30:54 AM7/24/14
cześć jestem pieseczek i bardzo bardzo lubie kraje świata

mieszkam w angli uk gb ang wielka brytania anglia i jestem polakiem pol jestem z polski

zegare...@googlemail.com

Jul 24, 2014, 11:31:47 AM7/24/14
dziękuję