Xml WebService - XmlSerialization issue

RadhaKrishna Nimmakayala

Aug 30, 2011, 2:14:32 PM8/30/11
We have n-tier appliation, which consists Web + App + Oracle + MQ +
Legacy.

On the Application server we have WCF service - basically consists two
projects. One is WCF service library project and the other is ASP.NET
website project to expose WCF service. In the web site project we have
one asmx file linked to the code page in servicelibrary project (say
xxx.asmx.cs in service library).

This web service has one void method simply takes xml in string as
parameter, and this webservice is being called from MQ just to dump
some xml (in string) on to the application server.

We set 'generate serialization assembly' ON for the WCF service
library project in visual studio 2010 and I can see
WCFServiceLibraryProject.XmlSerializers.dll.
However still this web service generating dynamic XML serializer code
under c:/win~/temp folder.

Please let me know How can I prevent this dynamic XmlSerializer code??