TransactionScope without DTC

yogi22...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016, 5:07:32 AM10/21/16
For the TransactionScope to work in an environment with multiple database or multiple service hosts we will have to enable DTC in each participating systems. But this has a down side. This DTC environment speed depend on the slowest system/machine in the environment.

So my question is that, is there any alternative method I can use? Is there any other way I can use TransactionScope in a distributed environment Windows OS without DTC enabled.