Please help. cannot download Google Chrome

kk9...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2016, 10:12:34 PM8/25/16
I had Chrome up until about 4 hours ago.
I tried installing the extension called 'High Contrast'. I got an error message.

So due to that I uninstalled Chrome with the intention of downloading it again.
Unfortunate, I am getting a message called 'application cannot be started. contact the application vendor' every time I try to install Chrome from Internet Explorer.

Is there any way I can get Chrome back. I really need it for my studies.