Toolbars change locations

ME

Feb 14, 2008, 9:09:21 AM2/14/08
I am building a Windows Forms application in .NET 2.0 using VS 2005. The
application has a menu strip and a tool strip control at the top of the
form. The bottom of the form contains two status bars. I have found that
when I build my Release version and distribute it that others using the
application start it up and the toolbars and status bars change location.
For example the Toolstrip appears above the menu strip control, even though
in my code the design is explicitly set so that the menu is on the top and
the Toolstrip is below it.

I have tried setting the locations manually in the code.
I have tried removing the controls from the controls collection and
explicitly adding them back to the controls collection in the order that I
wish them to appear.
Still, regardless of what I do the toolstrips move. Is there a way to
"lock" down the toolstrips so they stay where the designer (me) has put
them? It looks extremely unprofessional to open an application and have the
toolstrips appear above the menu.

Thanks,

Matt