removing unused classes

Ken Loomis

Feb 22, 2008, 10:51:48 PM2/22/08
HI:

I'm sure I'm missing something simple. I've tried everything I can
think of and I've Googled a lot. I have several classes that I created
in Visual Studio 2003, like forgetting to change the default name and
just not using some, and I can't get rid of them. If I try deleting
the files, the compiler complains that the file can't be foound. How
do I get rid of them?

Thanks,

Ken

KenITR

Feb 22, 2008, 11:30:03 PM2/22/08

OK, I found it. "Exclude from Project". It's funny how that works. As
soon as I post the message I figure it out.

Ken