Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

removing unused classes

8 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Ken Loomis

belum dibaca,
22 Feb 2008, 22.51.4822/02/08
kepada
HI:

I'm sure I'm missing something simple. I've tried everything I can
think of and I've Googled a lot. I have several classes that I created
in Visual Studio 2003, like forgetting to change the default name and
just not using some, and I can't get rid of them. If I try deleting
the files, the compiler complains that the file can't be foound. How
do I get rid of them?

Thanks,

Ken

KenITR

belum dibaca,
22 Feb 2008, 23.30.0322/02/08
kepada

OK, I found it. "Exclude from Project". It's funny how that works. As
soon as I post the message I figure it out.

Ken

0 pesan baru