How to use images with a winforms datagrid

bz

Feb 6, 2008, 6:54:33 PM2/6/08

I need to create a datagrid, and some columns must have images
I have a dataset with a datatable. the datagrid has some columns bound
to datatable, and few columns unbound, that must be images
Thise images must be different for various rows, depending on other
data from that row.
How do I set those images? I saw tere is not ImageIndex, or ImageList
to associate the datagridview with (as is the case with ListView)

Can anyone give me some thoughts how to accompish this?

Thanks