Windows Defender -automatic scan!!!

1 view

Ginnie

Jan 11, 2010, 2:16:01 PM1/11/10
For the past 2 weeks - every so often - my computer starts a scan - and
states the it is from Windows Defender - Just did a full scan with this = no
problem - the download for this softe ware is spy-remover-k1.com - this link
is not available - how do I stop this from running every few days!!!
Thanks for any help

PvdG42

Jan 15, 2010, 4:40:05 PM1/15/10

"Ginnie" <Gin...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Although no topical here, you can start Defender, then look for the
configuration screen, There will be options for automatic scanning where you
can elect how often scans will automatically initiate (if at all) and what
time of day,