opening excel 97-2003 in Windows 7

RK

Jan 17, 2010, 9:29:01 PM1/17/10
I can't open excel 97-2003 files sent as an attachment or from a jump drive.
I get a message "there was a problem sending the command to the program." I
replaced Vista with Windows 7. I couldn't open earlier version of excel
files in Vista either.

PvdG42

Jan 18, 2010, 12:23:21 PM1/18/10

"RK" <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

You should ask in a Windows 7 support forum. This discussion group is for
questions on academic issues with the .NET framework.

As Microsoft is using web forums for Windows 7 support, please use these
links:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/windows7

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro/