window mail

1 view

Gonzalez@discussions.microsoft.com Pedro Gonzalez

Apr 11, 2010, 7:14:01 PM4/11/10
every time I open window mail error 0x888CCC90 pop up ATT could'nt fixed so
please I need some help.
Thank you Pedro I got an HP G60 230 lap top

PvdG42

Apr 12, 2010, 9:13:00 AM4/12/10

"Pedro Gonzalez" <Pedro Gonz...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

There is a discussion group for Windows Mail, but this isn't it. This is a
.NET programming group.

Try this to find the Windows Mail group.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Windows. In the Windows
subcategory, find and open the Windows Vista subcategory. The first group
listed in the Windows Vista subcategory is Windows Mail.