error message Nedev.dll

vicki

Mar 6, 2010, 7:53:01 AM3/6/10
Hi i have had my computer re-formatted due to a hacker gaining access to my
pc, but since this I have not been able to re-installed my AOL broadband
disc. I keep getting the above error message!!

Could someone please help me as i've now been without broadband for nearly a
month!!

PvdG42

Mar 6, 2010, 11:02:45 AM3/6/10

"vicki" <vi...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

You need to get help from AOL technical support. If they cannot assist, and
you need to post in Microsoft public newsgroups, you need to find one that
supports your version of Windows. This group is for .NET programming
discussions.

To find a discussion group for issue, try this.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Windows. In the Windows
subcategory, find and open the subcategory for your version of Windows. Find
a group there for your question.