Return Mail Labels

1 view

Rob

Jan 28, 2010, 11:17:01 AM1/28/10
When I try to print a single label from MS Works, the system insists on
printing out my entire Address Book with each address printing in the same
location on each successive label sheet. Is there a compatibility issue
between Works 9 and Windows 7 or am I missing something? HELP!! Or can
someone direct me to the person responsible for dealing with Windows 7
problems please.
Rob

PvdG42

Jan 28, 2010, 11:29:52 AM1/28/10

"Rob" <R...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

This discussion group is for academic issues in software development using
the .NET Framework. To get useful responses to your Works question, try this
to fins an appropriate MS Works discussion group.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Home and Entertainment. In
the Home and Entertainment
subcategory, find and open the Works subcategory. Find a group there for
your question.